List 3, be in to win $300
Terms and Conditions
Last modified: 29 August 2020
1. By entering the Mutu List 3, be in to win $300 competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. This competition will run from 1 September 2020 - 30 September 2020.
3. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mutu and close relatives of these employees. You must be living in New Zealand to be eligible to win.
4. To be in the draw to win, you must:
Download and sign up to the Mutu app.
List 3 items on Mutu for others to rent.
5. You will receive another entry for every 3 additional items you list (e.g. 6 items will give you 2 entries).
6. Mutu reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a pandemic, catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is $300 of Mutu credit for one winner to be used within the Mutu app on rental transactions.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. There will be 1 winner. This winner will be chosen using the following method:
6 finalists will be chosen by Mutu and their listings will be uploaded to Facebook for voting.
The final winner will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.